To view the settings, you have two options:
Option 1: From the inbox, press ‘File’. Then, select ‘RMail Settings’.
Option 2: The second option is through the feature dialogue box, where you would select the ‘Settings’ button.
The electronic signature options are grouped into two sections: The ‘User Interface Default Settings, and the ‘RMail Service Default Settings’.
User Interface Default Settings
- Enable the eSignature option: when this is checked, the ability to select ‘eSign – send for signature’ from the feature dialogue box is available.
- Pre-select the eSign option by default: When this is checked and you select the ‘Send Registered’ button, the option to eSign is already selected.
- Save completed eSign emails in a separate RMail contracts folder: When selected, all of your signed documents will automatically route into an RMail® contracts folder, which is a sub-folder of your inbox. (These will stay for as long as your retention policies dictate).
- Display the Templates link in the feature pop-up: When the Templates link is active and selected, a new tab on your web browser will open and automatically log you in to RSign so you can use templates and advanced eSignature options.
- Enable E-Paper, Enable Tags, Enable One-Click: When checked, these options will be available on the feature dialogue box.
- Default eSignature Method: This will allow you to select what your default eSignature feature will be.
RMail Service Default Settings
- Send in the “To” field order sequentially upon each signing completion: When checked, this will send emails sequentially to recipients in the order that they are located in the “To” field. Once the first person signs it, the document then goes to the next person. (This is only relevant if there are more than one signer).
- Send all electronic signature emails encrypted according to the current encryption settings: When checked, this will send all of the eSignature emails in accordance to the encryption feature, so it will be encrypted eSignature emails.