Legal and Contracts
This is an educational session to bring awareness of today’s issues and common misconceptions.
Zafar Khan, CEO at RPost, explains why traditional email is not good for important notices and how modern lawyers can use RMail® and RSign® as a trusted tech toolkit for Legal Proof® records in courts and to get e-signatures of recipients onto documents.
For more than a decade, RPost has been serving lawyers in the United States and other countries with Email Security, E-Sign and Registered Email™ services.
In this educational session, Zafar Khan addresses the following common misconceptions:
- Problems with sending emails over simple TLS
- Common issues with link-retrieval
- Copying yourself or assistant to prove email sent
- Bounce notices and email delivery
- Read receipts and HTML open tracking
- Archive/file software, and sever logs to prove communication
Many bar associations recommend RMail® as their top pick to prove email delivery and email message content, and for email security. RSign converts legal and contract e-signatures and notices from paper to electronic delivery.
Zafar Khan continues the educational session explaining how modern lawyers use RMail® and RSign® as a trusted tech toolkit: