Hood Hargett & Associates reports the main benefits of RMail and RSign services as:
1. Assurance of privacy compliance with email encryption simple enough that people enjoy using it. RMail® email encryption is so easy, especially for the recipient, that it encourages use and thereby reduces risk of data breaches or privacy enforcement actions. Not all encryption services are the same; others are too burdensome and, as a result, are little used and therefore increase risk (from non-use or circumvention of use). With today’s more sophisticated privacy regulations (e.g. HIPAA) and hacker tactics, encryption is essential. RMail makes it easy, enjoyable, automated.
2. E-Sign Simple Enough that People Actually Enjoy Using. Plus, all the features you will ever need. RSign® makes e-signatures so simple for all staff, that it encourages use. More use means more cost savings, administrative time savings, and faster business. RSign includes all the enterprise-grade features and training you will ever need.
3. Peace of mind, end-user visibility of successful delivery for important messages, with proof. RMail® Registered Email™ services makes delivery and open tracking visible to the sender, providing assurance and peace of mind that important email was successfully delivered. This is returned in the self-authenticating Registered Receipt™ e-record, making it easy to resolve disputes – as easy as forwarding this receipt to any questioning party. The receipt is a self-contained forensic record, eliminating the need to scour server logs to try to investigate and present delivery evidence.
4. Legal and Auditable Proof. Assurance, confidence, and peace of mind. RSign® makes it easy to view and rely on the Signature Certificate for e-sign tracking, a forensic audit trail, and sent and signed content and timestamp information. A robust record of who signed what when provides confidence that the e-sign process and record will stand up to scrutiny if ever challenged in the future. Legal Proof®.
5. Cost savings with less paper, mail, postage, and administrative time. RMail® Registered Email™ and RSign® e-signature services replace printing, postage (first class, receipt, and certified mail), scanning, faxing, administrative work and other hard costs. Businesses can send required notices with proof of content delivered and timestamped. Users can easily send agreements for recipient electronic signoff or easily e-sign documents that they receive, thus saving wasted time, cost, and other drains on your business.