TLine reports the main benefits of RMail and RSign services as:
1. Assurance of privacy compliance with email encryption simple enough that people enjoy using it. RMail® email encryption is so easy, especially for the recipient, that it encourages use and thereby reduces risk of data breaches or privacy enforcement actions. Not all encryption services are the same; others are too burdensome and, as a result, are little used and therefore increase risk (from non-use or circumvention of use). With today’s more sophisticated privacy regulations, and hacker tactics, encryption is essential. RMail makes it easy, enjoyable, automated.
2. Cost savings with less paper, mail, postage, and administrative time. RMail® Registered Email™ and RSign® e-signature services replace printing, postage (first class, receipt, and certified mail), scanning, faxing, administrative work and other hard costs. Businesses can send required notices with proof of content delivered and timestamped. Users can easily send agreements for recipient electronic signoff or easily e-sign documents that they receive, thus saving wasted time, cost, and other drains on your business.
3. Peace of mind, end-user visibility of successful delivery for important messages, with proof. RMail® Registered Email™ services makes delivery and open tracking visible to the sender, providing assurance and peace of mind that important email was successfully delivered. This is returned in the self-authenticating Registered Receipt™ e-record, making it easy to resolve disputes – as easy as forwarding this receipt to any questioning party. The receipt is a self-contained forensic record, eliminating the need to scour server logs to try to investigate and present delivery evidence.
4. More security reduces risks. More security automation simplifies life for IT staff. RMail makes security automation services easy and automated, reducing risk. RMail Gateway™ automates encryption based on message content. RMail encryption automatically detects the simplest, most secure method of transmission, and dynamically adjusts for the best recipient experience. RMail Anti-Whaling™ automatically alerts staff when email senders pose as executives, attempting to trick staff into exposing sensitive data, or worse, paying fake invoices and sending the email impostor money.
5. Enterprise Grade and Affordable. RSign is affordable and maximizes cost and time savings. RSign provides all the enterprise-grade features in an easy-to-afford offering, making it cost effective to convert almost any document to e-signatures, digital forms, and modernized workflows. Businesses enjoy more cost savings with less paper, mail, postage, administrative time, and a low e-sign service cost. Unlike other providers, RSign also offers automatic renewals with fixed rates that do not increase annually.