On the ‘Settings’ page you will have several configurable settings. To change them, simply enter the information that corresponds with the setting or select an option from the drop-down menu.
- For First Name, type your first name into text box.
- For Last Name, type your last name into the text box.
- For Initials, type your initials into the text box.
- For the Email, it will already be entered and cannot be changed here as it automatically includes the email that was logged in with.
- For Company Name, enter the company name that the user works for into the text box.
- For Service language, select the preferred language from the drop-down menu by clicking the down arrow.
- For Job Title, type your job title into the text box.
- For Profile Picture, you can upload a picture from your computer or remove an existing picture. You can also change the password for your account here.
- For Signature, you can create your own signature by drawing it with your mouse.
- For Auto-Populate Signature while Signing, you can select ‘N’ or ‘Y’ to automatically add it to documents or not.
- For Message Signature Text, you can enter text that will automatically be in the body of the email.