Why this is Important for Ingram Micro Partners
Are you or your clients looking for email encryption or email security automation, or privacy compliance? You’d be surprised at how many organizations are using or underutilizing cumbersome technologies simply because they were included in some bundle or tangential offering. RPost is here to help you bring smarter e-security and e-compliance solutions to your clients. By learning about their SMART products, you’ll discover ways to:
- Add your professional services acumen to your smart security products to maximize your clients’ (and your) benefits,
- Migrate your clients’ direct-purchase of clunky or over-priced e-security solutions to your supported Smart RMail® with its e-security automation, feature-richness, more affordability and
- Diversify your offerings beyond M365, minimizing incentive for your clients to migrate to direct Microsoft billing.
What You Will Learn
- First, you will learn about RMail® feature-richness, so you can, with confidence, confirm that RMail® does what your clients need today (and may need tomorrow).
- Second, you will understand the art-of-the-possible with RMail®, using the RMail® apps, connectors, or API integrations.
- Finally, we’ll share why RMail® is the logical choice in terms of affordability, especially when clients are ready to scale – to do more with smart e-security.
This session also includes partner training for RMail® Smart Encryption available through RMail Gateway™, RMail Recommends AI™, and with Registered Receipt™ compliance records.