Pre-fill Form Fields Before Sending a Document
This is best suited when the sending organization prefers to configure forms and templates with e-sign rules, logic, dependencies, reminders, encryption, and more; pre-filling data from a sending system into a form, with the option to back-fill form data back into sending system.
- Authenticate sending server with RSign system
- Authenticate sender address with RSign (IP authentication, domain verification, SPF, and DKIM set up).
- Authorize sending address with RSign service plan for sending address.
- Create E-Sign Template
- Use RSign web interface or iFrame RSign Create interface into sending application
- Upload form
- Drag-and-drop fields, rules, settings
- Save as a template
- Map Fields
- Prefill: Map fields for pre-filling data from sending system into template
- Backfill: Map fields for back-filling data from web form at signer into sending system
- Use RSign APIs to send the template for e-sign to recipients
- Prepare for return signed contracts and data reports.
- Use RSign APIs to receive e-signed PDF and enhanced meta data