Impressions of eSignatures today still depend on who you ask. Many users report eSignatures today as “a life saver”, but some still think of eSignature services as “scary to use” or “simply not trustworthy”.
What a contrast, depending on who you ask and what services people have been exposed to.
In RPost’s recent customer survey with more than 2,000 corporate respondents, the comment that seemed to sum up the overall eSign experience in very few words was, “I love it!” Those politicians that passed the Federal ESIGN laws nearly two decades ago would certainly appreciate this favorable feedback attributed to their efforts to define eSignatures as legal.
Today, the data shows nearly half of eSign users want eSignature services to go beyond simply recording recipient eSignoff, electronically – they look to electronic signature as a way to streamline and automate business processes. This marks the evolution of the eSignature revolution.
Here are three interesting insights from survey respondents:
1. An increasing number of people see eSignatures as a powerful business automation tool. Nearly half (42%) see electronic signature as an opportunity to automate a business processes.
– Tip: Try RSign templates, rules, and static link features; the simplest way to automate eSign processes.
– How does a feature like templates work in practice? Companies send many of the same agreement forms for fill and sign. With an advanced eSignature service like RSign, a company can create reusable and shareable templates with these documents and forms, preparing signature and form fields just once for all future transactions. One can also designate signing roles and orders, reminder options, and more.
2. The most important eSign features reported were (a) ease of configuring an agreement or form for eSignature using drag-and-drop tools (63%), and equally as important, (b) having timestamped sealed content after eSignature (63%). These were expected results. Interestingly, however, nearly half reported that they enjoy the ability to send for eSignoff **without** the need to configure the document in a web application (45%).
– Tip: If you would like to simply attach any document to your Microsoft Outlook or Gmail email message and one-click send for eSignoff, RMail offers the only way to do this. Simply attach your document to email, send via RMail, and your recipients esign with a few clicks. (Watch RMail eSign video )
– Alternatively, if you like drag-and-drop eSign setup for forms, try RSign (click for RSign product tour video).
3. The most important purchase driver for eSign services was user simplicity, which trumped low cost by a factor of more than 2 to 1. After simplicity, users made purchase decisions based on the robustness of the eSign record with a timestamped audit trailand visibility of the signoff process including time sent, delivered, opened, and signed.
Watch the Tech Essentials eSign webinar (Click to watch eSign Webinar Recording) to learn more about RMail and RSign esignature user simplicity, templates, and patented timestamped esign audit trail and esignoff process visibility.
December 02, 2022
November 25, 2022
November 23, 2022
November 18, 2022
November 11, 2022